Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation, explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. For assistance, please call our office: Ponte Vedra Beach Endodontics Office Phone Number 904-273-5770.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please pre-register for your first appointment by using our secure online patient registration forms. If you are unable to do this, please arrive early to fill the forms out in-office before your scheduled appointment.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- Let us know if you are on any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- We will also need to know if you require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics for pre-med.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6 months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Are You Looking for Exceptional Endodontic Care?
Ponte Vedra Endodontics can relieve pain and save your natural teeth. Contact us today!