Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation, explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. For assistance, please call our office: Ponte Vedra Beach Endodontics Office Phone Number 904-273-5770.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please pre-register for your first appointment by using our secure online patient registration forms. If you are unable to do this, please arrive early to fill the forms out in-office before your scheduled appointment.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- Let us know if you are on any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- We will also need to know if you require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics for pre-med.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6 months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.